Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my dad's birthday and we just wanted to let him know how much we love and appreciate him!


Dad, thanks for always being there for me, not only growing up but now as a new mom looking for advice from time to time! You never missed any game or performance I had growing up and I will never forget that. I always looked for you in the stands and couldn't wait to get your big bear hug after half times! Thanks for always taking care of us and for all you have provided for me, Jim and now our individual families as well.


It has been so fun seeing you evolve into a Papa and my kids just adore their Papa Curly. They loved the time in the floor with you this past weekend and can't wait to do it again! I can't wait to watch you help teach them all the things you taught me growing up. I can't wait til our first fishing trip all together and for you to teach them how to work on a car. They never know when that might come in handy!


Just remember, work will eventually pass but you are stuck with us for forever! We can't wait for you to retire and wear us all out with you contagious enthusiasm and energy. Hopefully it will be one big non-stop camping trip (or Cardinal game).


Happy Birthday and know that we all love you lots!

Mel, Ryan, Keaton & Elliot

No comments: