Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thank you for all your prayers this morning for her. I know they helped comfort her anxieties going into the surgery.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
The official weigh in today stands like this...
I guess they are going to constantly run exactly one pound apart! Funny how that keeps happening.
Milestones so far...
- Rolling everywhere!
- Starting to sit up on their own.
- Started eating some real food...they LOVE biscuits & crackers (Matzos even...keepin' it real!) Mom & Jim, it may not be too long before they are playing communion.
- KG is trying to take some steps while you hold his arms. He may walk and just skip the crawling all together!
- Sleeping like their momma does....(yes, I actually sleep this way at times and have since I was their age!)
- Babbling...no words yet but Elliot almost sounded like she said momma today and Keaton is close to saying bye-bye. Elliot also sounds like she says "Hi" to people but who knows.
- Keaton drank from a sippy cup today all on his own! This is his bottle but we put the sippy cup handles on there so he would know what to do with his cup when we tried to switch him over. Guess it worked! (Thanks for the idea Jenn!)
- Elliot can hold her bottle but loves for momma to do it for her.
- Trying to wave, or altleast staring at you really hard when you try to get them to do it too.
- Throwing toys...Keaton is trying to pitch with his left hand! We are working on it really hard. Major Leagues baby!
- Jumping to the point of whip lash! Keaton has mastered the spinning around but Elliot still is jumping herself silly (or asleep I should say).
So question of the day....when do kids start pitchin' fits? I think Keaton has discovered that he can. Everyone always tells us, " Your kids are so good!"....well, for those of you who don't believe my kids ever cry, here is just a taste of supper tonight:
He has learned the he can throw himself backwards in his bumbo seat while sister can spit out her cereal and carrots at you! I think I would rather take the screaming over being covered in masticated oatmeal & carrots...YUCK!!!!
Congrats Tina on your second baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!
Also, many of you have gone to Suzanne's blog from here. If you haven't, I would encourage you to do so and please keep her, Joe & the babies in your prayers!
One more prayer request, keep my cousin Linsey in your prayers as she is dilated to a 2! Come on baby Liam and meet your cousins!!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Allea spent the weekend home alone (our neighbors let her out and played with her during the day)so I am sure this is how she spent her weekend...
We realized on the way there that this was the first time for us to be back in Memphis in about 3 years. Now for those of you who went to Harding, you know that Memphis becomes your second home when there is nothing to do in S-town. My how things have changed though. Instead of hitting Beale St until late into the night, we were putting kids to bed and staying up talking about the good 'ol days!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Happy Bday Tae Tae! I cannot believe that you are already 9 years old. I can remember Papa and I driving all the way to Florida when we heard it was time for you to be born. I have never seen Papa drive so fast! When we got to the hospital, we waited outside the room for you to come and all of the sudden we heard this precious screaming. What a set of lungs you had! Little did we know that day that that little voice would end up being one of the most joyful sounds for our family! You were just as gorgeous then as you are now.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Thank you also for being such a wonderful Grammy to the kids. They love you tremendously and their faces just light up everytime they hear your voice. They can't wait to make lasting memories at the lake with you and Papa! Now, wipe those tears (because I know you are tearin' up) and enjoy this beautiful day! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
- ► 2009 (13)
- ► 2008 (62)
- ▼ May (11)