Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ear Infection-Numero Dos


Back at the Dr.'s office again yesterday and Keaton is struck with his second ear infection. Fortunately it is one ear only and Elliot is fine! We HAVE to get these ears cleared up before we fly to the beach next week.


Today he is a little better so hopefully by tomorrow the antibiotics will have really kicked in.


Here are some pics as he always seems to perk up at the Dr! (As you can see we were in a new room this time...MONKEYS) ps...Take graham crackers with you to the Dr. They work like a charm!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a bummer for sweet Keaton. It is always boys isn't it? I'm impressed you are taking the kids to the beach. They will love it and you will get some great pictures. Hope the infection is all cleared up by then!

Jody said...

Hey Melissa~
I am praying for a speedy recovery. I am impressed that you make it to the gym. I haven't gotten that far yet with my kiddos. We make it out for a morning walk but that is about it! I would love to have your email address b/c I have a TON of questions. TWINS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!
Have a great weekend and I hope EVERYONE gets well and stays well.
Janell