Here are some things that caught my attention as I went through wiping up cracker crumbs and spitty burp rags all over the house tonight:
- I love that my shirt looks like this at the end of every day...
- I love that every morning when I go down to get my coffee (thanks baby...it somehow doesn't get made as much when your not here...sniff, sniff) this is what I get to see...
- I love that when I hang my keys up I see this...
- I love that my upstairs bathroom sink is always full of bottles!
- I love that I have two highchairs in my kitchen!
- I love that there are always two car seats on my kitchen table!
- I love that I get to walk past these pics every time I leave my room.
- And most of all...I LOVE that I get to kiss these two precious babies multiple times before I finally go to bed.
Being a mom of twins is truly the greatest blessing God has ever given me. Even after suffering through this week with the 'ol hand, foot & mouth virus and lots of sleepless nights, I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.
*Disclaimer...yes, my kids are only sleeping in diapers when they have adorable jammies (they just like this better)...yes, that is spit up in poor little Keaton's bed...and yes, my kids beds look like something from an orphanage because they both were trying to smother themselves in their cute little bumper pads. One day we'll have cute, CLEAN beds once again!