- Can call the HOGS...we are probably most proud of this accomplishment right now!
- LOVES to sing and dance. Seems to most like the Razorback fight song, worship music and Fergalicious (nice combo huh?)
- Can say "mama", "dada", and what we think is "bubba". She is also making lots of consonant sounds and pretty much has her vowel sounds down. When she is really concentrating on something she says..."Ohhhhh, Ohhhh"
- Can take a few steps if she tries!
- Stands on her own. She can also do this while shaking a toy or again, calling those HOGS.
- LOVES anything blueberry (right now their favorite is nutrigrain blueberry waffles by Eggo), cheese, cheese & more cheese, noodles, french fries, any fruit, little green peas, carrots, gnocchi (yes, they had this the other night and LOVED it!), cheerios, puffs, yogurt, graham crackers and of course ice cream and popsicles.
- Loves to laugh at her brother...she thinks he is hilarious when he tries to take things from her. Hopefully she will always find this act humorous!
- Has started blowing on our arms and legs to make (sorry mom...) fart noises! She thinks she is so funny doing this!
And for Keaton...
- Pulling up and starting to let go.
- Has taken a step but doesn't seem that interested right now.
- Still LOVES to watch sports. I honestly think he is glad that it is football season again!
- LOVES to sing and dance as well. Mostly like the Razorback band CD, the song "Two Little Dinkie Birds" and digs him some Kanye!
- LOVES LOVES LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Starting to realize he can pull out Elliot's bows and barrettes.
- Loves all the same foods as Elliot but seems to like yogurt a little more. Also, they love fried okra and sweet tea!
- Can play alone so well and seems to love going to bible class.
- Can still melt his momma's heart with his sweet smile.
- Loves to jump in his bed to make sissy laugh and has continually turns off the fan. Guess he's cold?
Well that is about it. I don't have updated weights as our scale still doesn't weight them correctly. I guess they are still not heavy enough. We are probably going to be getting them new carseats for their birthday. If anyone has any favorite, forward facing carseats...please share! We are hoping that one day they will weigh 20lbs so we can turn them around. Maybe the will be close enough and the Dr. will let us next month! Momma would be so happy!