Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Man



I have been tagged by several people to do a Q & A about my man. I honor of our 8th anniversary today, I thought I would share a little about Ryan with you all. Enjoy!

1. Who is your man? Ryan Heath Halford


2. How long have you been together? 11 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? almost 4 years




4. How old is your man? 30

5. Who eats more? What a random question! But I would say Ryan...especially when it come to sweets!


6. Who said I love you 1st? Ryan...within a month of us dating! We had been friends for a while before we actually started dating though.


7. Who is taller? This is debateable. I think we are close to the same height, but for the male ego, I will say he is slightly taller.


8. Who sings better? Another random question. I would say we are equally ok here. Although I love the songs Ryan makes up to sing to the kids at night!


9. Who is smarter? We are smarter at different things. I would say in the business world, Ryan has outdone himself and definitely found his talent as a buyer and leader in his job. I am better at other things, mainly right now...diaper changes and shuffling two kids around town at once.


10. Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty laid back people but when we have a blow up, I would say we handle our temper about the same. So far, no one has thrown anything in our marriage or done anything crazy like that!


11. Who does the laundry? MY MAN! Except I keep up with the kids laundry.


12. Who takes out the garbage? Ryan when he is in town. I usually somehow draw the short straw of having to empty out the diaper champ.


13. Who sleep on the right side of the bed? Ryan. Back when we were moving every two years we would switch sides so we wouldn't get too comfortable on one side but since we have lived here in this house, we have stayed where we are at. We never seems to end up that way if we are out of town. Usually it is me that is closest to the kids so I can get up with them.


14. Who pays the bills? CFO Me


15. Who is better at the computer? I would have to say me here.


16. Who mows the lawn? Our awesome lawn service guys!
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me but we both love to cook. I love it on weekends when we get to cook together.


18. Who drives when your together? Usually Ryan so I can take care of the kids. If its a night out with friends (no kids)...usually me!


19. Who pay when you go out? Ryan


20. Who is the most stubborn? I think he would say me here. After 8 yrs of marriage, he has learned to pick his battles here!


21. Who is the 1st to admit they are wrong? We are pretty "stubborn" on this one!


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Ryan's, because they live here. We try to see mine atleast once a month.


23. Who kissed who 1st? I think this was mutual. I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss someone while watching the classic...New Jack City?


24. Who asked who out? Ryan...for 1/2 price burgers at Sonic and $1 movie! Harding folks...you know what I'm talking about!


25. Who proposed? Ryan, after taking me to dinner and to see Les Mis.


26. Who is more sensitive? We are probably the same here. Just depends what mood we are in at the time.


27. Who has more friends? Probably Ryan just because he has so many at the office.


28. Who has more siblings? We both have 1 brother each.


29. Who wears the pants? I would think that most of our friends would say I do.


OK...done with the random questions but there is a little bit about my man, Ryan!


Happy Anniversary baby! I love you so much and have enjoyed most every minute of the last 8 years! I could not have asked God to bless me with a better husband and father to our babies. Can't wait for out date tonight!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Great Post. Happy Anniversary. Where is the big date tonight?

Melissa said...

Funny answers...love it. It's always so interesting to learn about other people's relationships. Happy 8th anniversary!!

Whitney said...

Hope yall had a wonderful anniversary! Your kids are just precious- I love checking in for updated pics!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys are like Tim and I and each year just gets better. However, tell Ryan if he ever considers going to a race or lets say.. JRS HOUSE, without me I will hunt him down and he doesn't even want to know what will come next. Are you guys going to the game tomorrow? Tim and I are coming up and we could hook up at half or something. It would be fun to see you! Love ya.
Jill