Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Update

43/365
Spring teaser
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



44/365
Happy 80th Memaw! We enjoyed celebrating at Monte Ne!

Photobucket


45/365
I'm thinking about renaming my blog...Noodles in my Washer. Seriously, I found this in my washer Saturday morning and after taking this picture, I put my camera up and then washed another load...WITH THE NOODLE STILL IN THERE! I seriously need a vacation!

Photobucket


46/365
Look at these lashes!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I found the kids laying like this after their bath the other night. So sweet.

Photobucket


47/365
Playdoh Love

Photobucket

2 comments:

cat said...

Beautiful pictures. My gosh, that kiss picture is adorable.

Unknown said...

I love that pic of the two of them cuddled in their towels after their bath. So sweet!