Monday, December 22, 2014

Forgetting

It seems in my older age I forget everything!  In looking back at old post I realize how much I actually documented and how much I had actually forgotten.  I'm going to try this year to use this format to write down things I don't want to forget...mostly hysterical things I can't believe came out of my children's mouths.  They may just be a sentence or two or even just a self explanatory picture.  Now that I can post from my phone with ease, since I usually have it with me most of the time, I have no excuse not to post!  Let's see how I do!

One thing I have to post as not to forget and to have on record for my children's future spouses is the following story from this week...
I go upstairs and find Keaton in the bathroom with toilet paper & Ryan's deodorant.  When I asked him what in the world he was doing he said "Elliot told me if I put deodorant on toilet paper and wipe my butt my farts will smell good!"  WHAT IN THE WORLD???

Oh these two

No comments: