Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last 1st day of Preschool

Well this was the kids last 1st day of preschool. I swear they were just in the 2 yr old class with Ms. Glenda and Ms. Gayla. Now we are in the oldest class and I just can't believe that my babies are the big kids now. Although trust me, Elliot reminds me everyday! This year they will have Ms. Chris. I think she is going to be a great teacher and will really help the kids be prepared for Kindergarten next year. She is more of a disciplinarian which I think will be good to get Keaton ready for structure and the routine of Kindergarten.

Here are a few shots as we headed out the door on the first day...

In backwards succession but here is a sweet pic after a few near take downs!

He DID NOT want sissy's arm around him, could you tell?
Elliot with her new Hello Kitty backpack
Keaton and his new cars backpack
I know they are only 4 (almost 5) but where is the time going???


1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your kiddos. They are so funny and SO precious!! Thanks for making me feel not SO far away:)