Thursday, May 19, 2011

I thought we were raising them better than this....


Two stories for this week's memory book:

1. Go to pick up the kids on Wednesday and the kids greet me with "We both got on red today". Now I will say that's not a stretch for Keaton but Elliot is always on green. Well apparently not on the one day I send her to school in a dress. Apparently Keaton lifted up her dress during playtime to get the boys to all laugh. And then Elliot lifted up her dress because two of the boys in her class "asked me to"!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD??? Needless to say we have been back in pants/shorts for now.

2. Just when I thought we were down with poop stories...Elliot runs in the house tonight and says "Momma, can I wash my foot off? I have Keaton's poop in my toes."???? The Keaton walks in completely naked and tells me that he pooped in his pants. Come to find out (and a little in his defense he has had #3 all night long) he had to poop and didn't think he could make it so he goes under the slide at our neighborhood park and just poops right there in the mulch. Right in front of their friends and right in front of the dad of our new neighbors, who moved here from New Jersey, and already think we are a bunch of weirdos who just let our kids run all over the neighborhood barefoot. So I made the walk of shame to the park with a Walmart bag to go pick up poop like my son is a 3 month old puppy. (The look on that neighbors face was absolutely humiliating. I think we have scarred him for life!)

So I'm guessing Keaton figured out I am blogging again and wanted to give me some material. Please dear Lord don't make me break out the belts (i.e. duck tape) again!

No comments: