Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Here are some playing tonight in the tub. (Elliot's new favorite game is to kiss herself (or that pretty baby) in the reflection!)
Monday, January 28, 2008
- Spunkier than ever!
- Loves to "talk" non-stop. We say we're screwed when she starts putting words together and we are done using words like "screwed" too!
- Loves grilled cheese, coke, M&Ms, grapes, bananas chicken and pretty much anything her momma is eating. And like her momma, she has a sick addiction for cheese dip!
- Got her 1st scraped knees yesterday...
- Loves to tell anyone and everyone hi & bye bye.
- Hates wearing shoes & socks!
- Loves her purse, blankies & sippy cups to chew one while teething.
- Teeth Count=4 1/2 (Seriously...we are NEVER going to get all our teeth!)
- Loves Mickey's Clubhouse and Super Why.
- Would stay outside all day if she could...bring on spring!
- Is a Momma's girl!
- Loves to ask "What's that?" & "Who's that?".
- Loves grapes, blueberries, cinnamon toast, waffles, blue gatorade & sweet tea.
- Loves to give hugs.
- Hates having his nose wiped!
- Favorite game is being chased by his Papa G down their hallway.
- Teeth Count= 4 1/2 too!
- Loves Mickey's Clubhouse & Super Why but will also watch Food Network with Momma late at night.
- Loves to run and stick out his tongue at people.
- Pretty attached to his blankets but super attached to his daddy right now.
- Would stay in the bathttub all night if we would let him.
- Starting to like his sis more...not seeing so many signs of the longing to be the only child anymore!
We go to the Dr. this week for shots and checkups so I will be sure to post pics and updated weigh ins. I can't believe it has been over a month since we have been to the Dr! What a difference a year makes!
I also got to watch Cayden & Payton last week. 4UNDER3...I don't know how you do it woman! You are amazing! An hour wasn't bad but all day everyday, I can't imagine. The kids played great together as you can see and since mine wanted to do what Cayden did, I got to love on Payton all myself. For now, two is just fine with me!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Friday found ourselves at our first, weekly playdate set up by our good friends Ashlee, Sam & Isaac. We had a blast this first week and I think this will be just what all of us stay at home moms with little ones need. All the kids played great and we all loved us some adult conversation. Can't wait for this weeks date!
I don't know if I told yall or not but when I got my camera I figured the best way to get practice was to throw myself in head first. So I volunteered at church to take pictures to help update the photo database and so they could use them to update the website. Well, (Have I already told you this? I swear I have MAJOR twin brain!) anyway, last week, my camera wasn't in yet and I had to use my old one. This week, I had my camera and got to spend two whole services shooting the 3s & 4s. Oh I love this age! They are so funny and so sincere in their worship. Below are some of my favorite shots. If any should make the website, I will let yall know so you can check it out.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
- ► 2009 (13)
- ▼ 2008 (62)