- Spunkier than ever!
- Loves to "talk" non-stop. We say we're screwed when she starts putting words together and we are done using words like "screwed" too!
- Loves grilled cheese, coke, M&Ms, grapes, bananas chicken and pretty much anything her momma is eating. And like her momma, she has a sick addiction for cheese dip!
- Got her 1st scraped knees yesterday...
- Loves to tell anyone and everyone hi & bye bye.
- Hates wearing shoes & socks!
- Loves her purse, blankies & sippy cups to chew one while teething.
- Teeth Count=4 1/2 (Seriously...we are NEVER going to get all our teeth!)
- Loves Mickey's Clubhouse and Super Why.
- Would stay outside all day if she could...bring on spring!
- Is a Momma's girl!
- Loves to ask "What's that?" & "Who's that?".
- Loves grapes, blueberries, cinnamon toast, waffles, blue gatorade & sweet tea.
- Loves to give hugs.
- Hates having his nose wiped!
- Favorite game is being chased by his Papa G down their hallway.
- Teeth Count= 4 1/2 too!
- Loves Mickey's Clubhouse & Super Why but will also watch Food Network with Momma late at night.
- Loves to run and stick out his tongue at people.
- Pretty attached to his blankets but super attached to his daddy right now.
- Would stay in the bathttub all night if we would let him.
- Starting to like his sis more...not seeing so many signs of the longing to be the only child anymore!
We go to the Dr. this week for shots and checkups so I will be sure to post pics and updated weigh ins. I can't believe it has been over a month since we have been to the Dr! What a difference a year makes!
I also got to watch Cayden & Payton last week. 4UNDER3...I don't know how you do it woman! You are amazing! An hour wasn't bad but all day everyday, I can't imagine. The kids played great together as you can see and since mine wanted to do what Cayden did, I got to love on Payton all myself. For now, two is just fine with me!