Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick Hit/Merry Christmas!

know....I owe yall a story and trust me, I will update that soon. For now, just trying to get through the holidays in one piece and trying to figure out why when we just start to get well, someone breaks out a new fever. Have I mentioned....I HATE WINTER!!!
Wanted to post some cute pics of the kids from last night. We were invited out to Memaw's house for dinner and the kids got their gift from her and Carl. They got this adorable Crayola art easel and they just love it! I even found washable dry erase markers today but found Keaton eating the chalk like it was a candy cigarette. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

I promise to update soon and the hell that is transitioning to toddler beds and about my new camera! Yep, I upgraded and cannot wait to play more with my new toy. More on that, along with lots more pics to come!

Merry Christmas everyone! Take some time to remember and reflect on who we are celebrating this holiday season and the magic that was the birth of our Redeemer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pics of them with the snow globe! It totally captures their wonderment!! Beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

cat said...

Lovely pictures as always. Happy New Year - hope you had a great Christmas.

We are the Smith Family said...

Beautiful pictues.....

Mom of twins, Kelli